It is my goal to introduce a person seeking to terminate a marriage to the idea the process can be controlled through cooperation, open communication, and principled negotiation rather than battled out through positional, adversarial, and time-consuming arguments.
Fields of Professional Practice.
All aspects of Family Relations Law
Licensed Attorney in Ohio since 1995
J.D. – University of Akron (1995)
B.S. in Astrophysics – Michigan State University (1990)
Collaborative Practice Group Membership.
Win Win Divorce (COACDP)
- OSBA Certified Specialist in Family Relations Law (since 2012)
- Ohio Child Support Guidelines Advisory Council (since 2013)
- Chair – Ohio State Bar Association Family Law Committee (2018-2020)
- Supreme Court of Ohio Advisory Committee on Children & Families (2019-present)
- American Bar Association Section of Family Law
- Columbus Bar Association (Family Law, Admissions, and Notary Committees)
- Fellow of the Ohio State Bar Foundation (since 2008)
- Ohio Super Lawyers (2021, 2022)
- Ohio Rising Stars 2007 (Super Lawyers, July 2007)
- Ohio Lawyer Board of Editors (2005-2013)
- Contributing Editor, Sowald & Morganstern Domestic Relations Law (2005-present)
Curling, Cycling, Craft Beer
Collaborative Practice and Related Skills Training