I grew up in Cincinnati, Ohio and went on to study at Ohio University and Ohio Dominican University where I obtained my Masters degree in Finance. I began my career in Wealth Management and have loved building meaningful relationships as well as helping people gain a deeper understanding of their financial picture.
In my practice I have found that often, things are most confusing when they are most stressful, and divorce can certainly be one of those times. As a financial neutral, I help both sides of the table understand the financial impact of their divorce decisions through the Collaborative process.
- Series 7, 65 and 65
- Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA®)
- Ohio University – Bachelor of Business Administration
- Ohio Dominican University – Masters in Finance
Collaborative Practice Group Memberships:
- Win Win Divorce
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- Divorce Financial Planning
- Investment Advisor
- Financial Neutral Professional in Collaborative Divorce
Collaborative Practice and Related Skills Training:
- IACP Introductory Interdisciplinary Collaborative Practice Training – 2022 (14 hours) – IACP
- ADR: Fundamentals of Mediation – 2023 (16 hours) – Ohio Supreme Court