In a divorce my role is to help you understand your financial choices and the potential outcomes of the decisions you make.
A question often asked is, “what will my finances look like after the divorce”. As a financial neutral in the Collaborative process, I will work to make the answer to that question as clear as possible. This is especially true if you have not been the “family money person” for your household.
With the raw emotions that often come with a divorce, the numbers and what those numbers mean to each of you, need to be carefully and respectfully considered so that you both can work out informed decisions.
Fields of Professional Practice:
- Financial Advisor since 1984
- Divorce Financial Advisor 2017
- Series 7,63,65 RA Ohio Investment Advisor Rep
- Franklin University Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
Collaborative Practice Group Memberships:
- Win Win Divorce
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- Divorce Financial Planning
- Investment Advisor
- Financial Neutral Professional in Collaborative Divorce
- Boy Scouts of America, Scoutmaster
- Back Country Camping and Hiking
- Bird Watching
Collaborative Practice and Related Skills Training